Welcome to the devil's playground

Cheers, I am Sascha, Sir Lord Doom, born July 10th 1974, living in Schleswig Holstein / Germany. I sing for a few bands in the hardrock and heavy metal field namely

Forgotten North (www.myspace.com/forgottennorthrocks)
Titan Steele (www.myspace.com/titansteele)
Cachura (www.cachura.de)

Next to this I collect music from folk via 1960s sounds, 70s hardrock / prog, 80s heavy metal to the most extreme death / doom / black metal stuff, I love good, inspired music from all fields.

Some faves are:
Cirith Ungol, Manilla Road, early Jag Panzer, Ange, Sir Lord Baltimore, Pentagram (US), Bedemon, Malombra, Death SS, Brocas Helm, Adramelch, Le Orme, Van Der Graaf Generator, Peter Hammill Solo, Blue Cheer, Budgie, Reverend Bizarre, Wicked Minds, Areknames, Northwinds, Saint Vitus, Revelation, Unleashed, early Dismember, Exodus, early Testament, Razor, early Beherit, The Wyld Olde Souls, Mellow Candle, Avalon Rising, ASIA (US), Kevin Ayers, Paul Roland, Doomsword, Cruachan, Beatles, early Rolling Stones, Blitzkrieg, J.S. Bach, Forsaken (Malta), Candlemass, The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Melechesh, Burzum, Darkthrone, early Agent Steel, Griffin (US), Turbo (PL), Phoenix (RO), Magma (F), Sortilège, Blasphème, Witchfinder General, Angelwitch, early Black Sabbath, Black Widow, Omega (HU), P. Mobil, Pokolgép, ARIA (RUS), Ultima Thule and many more

I love animals, especially cats (magick on four paws), I love living at the countryside and next to the coast, I love heavy weather, wind and rain. I am interested in all kinds of spiritual activities, satanism, occultism but this is something purely personal. I love wine, women and song, as every good rock'n'roller should.

What more? Leave a comment, drop me a line and expect news from my bands, some uploads of my favourite obscure records and some funny nonsense here.

Peace

SASCHA

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Friedhof - same

THE HAND OF DOOM - Poisonoise Reissue

Doc Rockit - Doc Rockit