Irish Coffee - II (2004)

The year I turned 30 was the year when not even my own band but also my fave belgian hardrock outfit from the 70s, actually my fave organ driven hardrock band of all time, put out their second album after nearly 30 years of silence, following the death of their organist Pol Lambert in 1975. Well, here we go with a bunch of classic hardrock, bluesrock and pure rock tunes with wonderful memorable melodies, punching axework and excellent keyboards. Since most members were in their late 50s then, this is not nearly as wild as it would have been if they released it in 1972 as follow up to "Irish Coffee I" but the songs touch you deep inside and will not leave your head that quickly. So what? Get yourself this album and tell me if you like it...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9HJWEULG

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Friedhof - same

THE HAND OF DOOM - Poisonoise Reissue

Doc Rockit - Doc Rockit